St. John's And You!
Musician (singer or instrumentalist)
Acolyte (adults and children 8 and older)
Coffee Hour Host
Preparing meals and refreshments for special occasions
Sunday School Teacher (pre-K thru 12)
Sunday School Assistant (pre-K thru 3)
Election Night - Chicken N' Biscuit Dinner
Christmas Outreach Projects
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
- Our meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month from September thru May. The time is 9:30 - 11:15 a.m.
- Certified child care is provided free of charge. Your children will receive a healthy snack and have quality interaction with others in their age group.
- Moms have the opportunity to come together to relax and have breakfast, listen to a different speaker at each meeting, do a craft, share their knowledge of being a mom and gain information from others.
- Pastor Randi is always available as a resource to our group.
- Come and check us out and bring some friends - and your little ones too!!
Wilson Community Food Pantry
The Food Pantry is open to all residents in the Village and Town of Wilson who are in need. It is located at St. Brendan's On The Lake Church, 359 Lake Street, Wilson. Their hours are every Tuesday from 2 p.m. - 8 p.m. Volunteers are always welcome. If you are interested please contact Janet Hoffman at 716-751-0165. Food donations may be dropped off on Tuesdays from 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.; Monetary donations may be sent to: Wilson Community Food Bank, P.O. Box 864, Wilson, NY 14172. If you are unable to drop off your donation(s), please feel free to call 716-228-2465 for a pick-up.
Building & Repair Projects
Prayer Shawl Ministry
(If you have been received into the Episcopal Church, please consider one of these ministries):
Deanery & Convention Delegate
For other Diocesan ministries go to our Diocesan website at: www.episcopalwny.org